An exciting transition is happening!
Municipalities, schools, neighborhoods, and even golf courses (!) are choosing to maintain their landscapes cleanly and quietly with new technologies.
Businesses are differentiating and gaining customers.
Fresh air • Peace and quiet • Healthier for children (pets too!)
Better quality of life • No fuel, less maintenance, more profits!
Learn why health experts are concerned. Try out cutting edge landscape equipment - comparable in power to gas but without the pull cords, maintenance worries, and fuel costs! Experience what our neighbors on Long Island and the Northeast are already doing to make their communities cleaner, quieter, and healthier. Find out how schools, golf courses, and towns are making the switch.
Who should attend?
- Public officials (Need to register with a PO? Contact us.)
- Landscape business leaders
- Environmental organizations
Doors open at - coffee, tea, and pastries will be available. Starting at 9 am, we will conduct sessions on health, business, and communities and end with lunch and an outdoor equipment demonstration. Review the preliminary program.
- Hear what the medical and environmental issues are - directly from the experts!
- Learn about technologies that deliver on performance w
hile eliminatingpollution, reducing noise, improving sustainability...and INCREASING THE BOTTOM LINE!
- Test out the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
- Find out which community created the first certified AGZA Green Zone® in the Eastern United States.
- Speak with community leaders who are leading by example.
- Help develop a clean, green workforce in New Jersey.
- Win a professional grade electric mower or handheld device.
- Earn CEUs!
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch!
Make Your Community Clean, Green, Sustainable, and Healthy.