Join Us for Concord's First Lawnmower "Swap PLUS"
Seventy-five people have signed up! Mowers will be ready for them on September 23rd. If you missed the deadline, don't worry. You can still order your mower through day of event and get the discount and rebate when you turn in your gas mower. If we can't get your new mower by the day of the event, you can pick it up at Home Depot in Waltham.
- Turn in your gas mower and swap it for a brand new electric battery-powered mower -- #1 rated by Consumer Reports.
- Save up to 35% off the retail price! Rebates are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Learn about technologies that deliver on performance while eliminating pollution, reducing noise, and improving our health.
- Try out the latest electric lawn and garden equipment.
Concord residents who recycle and replace their gas-powered lawnmowers are eligible for a $100 rebate from the Town plus an additional discount from Home Depot on the #1 Consumer Reports rated Ego LM 2101 lithium ion battery-powered lawnmower — a 25%–35% savings off the retail price!!. Registrants have a choice of self-propelled (retail: $599) or push models (retail: $449).
The $100 rebates will be distributed on a first-come, first served basis.
The following rules apply.
- Registrants must be current residents of Concord to be eligible for the $100 rebate.
- To reserve a mower, residents must register and make an online deposit of $100.
- Gas mowers brought to the Swap must be emptied of gas and oil.
- A form or signature verifying that a gas mower was brought in to Public Works at the Swap or at another time must be obtained from the Department of Public Works in order to receive the $100 rebate from the Town.
- Swap and purchases are limited to one electric mower per household.
- Cash refunds will be issued in the case of defective or damaged equipment. Other deposit returns will be refunded with a store credit from Home Depot.
Questions? Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org